How much does it cost to accept card payments?
Opening a Merchant Account is completely free of charge. Once you start receiving card payments, you will be charged a processing fee per transaction that varies based on the country and type of card used by your customer. There are two main types of cards: Consumer cards, issued for personal use, or Commercial cards, issued for a business account.
Based on this, we have defined two different fees:
- European consumer cards: 1% + €0.20
- Commercial cards and cards issued outside of Europe: 2.8% + €0.20 per transaction
European cards include all cards issued in EEA countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. It does not include cards issued in the United Kingdom. If your main currency is different than EUR, the flat fee will be charged as follows:
- DKK: Kr 1.70
- PLN: zł 1.0
- SEK: Kr 2.40
- CZK: Kč 6.00
- HUF: Ft 80.00
- BGN: Лв 0.40
- RON: lei 1.20
- HRK: Kn 1.70
- NOK: Kr 2.40
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?