REVOLUT x SZIGET FESTIVAL 2024 PROMOTION TERMS
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Sziget Festival 2024 ticketing Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering its existing and prospective Personal customers in England, Scotland, Wales as well as EEA marketswhere Revolut provides services (the “Eligible Markets'') the opportunity to benefit from a special offer in collaboration with Sziget Festival (the “Partner”). The offer is the opportunity to purchase tickets for Sziget Festival 2024 (the “Revolut Sziget Festival ticket”) at a discounted price if Revolut customers pay for the ticket via Revolut Pay Checkout (the “Offer”). Revolut Pay Checkout is a service that allows customers to save the details they want to use for online checkouts. Please carefully read these terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms'') and the eligibility criteria set out below.
The Promotion will run for a specific period of time (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period and the Offer will be clearly set out:
- on the Partner’s landing page for the Promotion;
- on Revolut’s landing page for the Promotion;
- in all direct electronic communications related to the Promotion whether from the Partner or Revolut; and
- on the ticketing page on the Partner’s website for the sale of Revolut Sziget Festival tickets.
Customers will be eligible to receive the Offer if they are resident in an Eligible Market and are at least 18 years of age (the “Eligibility Criteria”), and they complete the steps (where steps apply to them) set out in “What do I need to do to access the Offer” within the Promotion Period (making them an “Eligible Participant”).
These Promotion Terms set out the rules that apply to the Promotion and you must comply with them, as well as the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account and the Revolut Pay Checkout Terms, at all times when participating in the Promotion.
What do I need to do to access the Offer?
If you are an existing Revolut Personal customer, you do not need to do anything further to access the Offer.
If you are a prospective Revolut Personal customer, you must complete all of the following steps by the end of the Promotion Period.
- Click on the unique link for the Promotion. This link will be provided by the Partner in their social media and on their website as well as in the email, SMS and push notification from the Partner (you will only receive the email, SMS and/or push notification if you are subscribed to the Partner’s direct electronic communications).
- This link will redirect you to Revolut’s landing page for this Promotion where you will be asked to provide your mobile phone number. On Revolut’s landing page, you will be able to see important details in relation to the Promotion, including these Promotion Terms, the Promotion Period and the Revolut Sziget Festival ticket price available to you.
- When you provide your mobile phone number, you will be directed to the sign-up flow for a Revolut Personal account. You will need to follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account, and successfully complete our onboarding and Know Your Customer checks (“KYC”) with no restrictions on your account.
- Once you have been successfully onboarded, you must add money to your Revolut Personal account (a “Customer Top Up”). Your first Customer Top Up can be made by bank transfer from an external account to your Revolut Personal account or by making a card payment with a third party issued debit card that you have registered with us.
How can I buy my Revolut Sziget Festival ticket/s?
Eligible Participants will receive an email, push notification,/ chat message, /and/or tile from Revolut or the Partner (if they have marketing preferences enabled with Revolut and/or the Partner) confirming that they will be able to buy tickets through the Revolut Sziget Festival ticketing page on the Partner’s website (this is referred to as the “Offer Communication”). The Offer Communication will clarify which tickets will be available to you as part of this Promotion and where/how you can buy them, as is also explained below:
- Go to the Partner’s website (https://szigetfestival.com/en/);
- Click on “Tickets”;
- Choose the ticket(s) that are part of the Offer (this will be explained in the Offer Communication);
- Add the ticket(s) to your online shopping cart; and
- Pay for the ticket(s) via Revolut Pay Checkout and using your Revolut Personal account details (this payment option will be made available to you on the Partner’s website when purchasing the tickets).
Each Eligible Participant can buy up to 100 tickets, which means that you cannot buy more than this amount as part of this Promotion. Tickets are subject to availability.
What other legal information should I know?
1. This Promotion is organised and offered to you by the Revolut group entities that provide you with your Personal account. The Promotion is not organised by the Partner. If you have a complaint about this Promotion, you can raise it directly with them. Please see below for the registered addresses of each Revolut group entity or branch office and the relevant laws and courts that have jurisdiction to determine any dispute you may have in relation to this Promotion. You can also rely on mandatory consumer protection laws for the country where you live.
Revolut group entity/branch
The law that applies to these Promotion Terms
Which courts have jurisdiction
7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD
The courts of England and Wales
Revolut Bank UAB
Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania
The courts of Lithuania or the competent courts of the EEA country where you reside
Revolut Bank UAB acting in Ireland via its branch in Ireland
2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
The competent courts of Ireland
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in France
10 avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France (SIREN 894 031 244)
If you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your complaint, you can refer it free of charge to the Médiateur de l’Association française des Sociétés Financières (ASF) and any dispute can be referred to the competent court in France
Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España
With tax ID W0250845E, duly registered with the Commercial Registry in Madrid under Volum 44863, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-789831 and with the Bank of Spain under number 1583. Its address is at Príncipe de Vergara 132, 4th floor, 28002, Madrid (Spain).
The competent court in Spain
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in the Netherlands
Barbara Strozzilaan 201, 1083HN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The competent court of the Netherlands.
2. We may suspend or end the Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation, or if circumstances beyond our control prevent us from being able to continue running the Promotion. Please contact Revolut’s in-app Support team if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
3. We can cancel this Promotion or change these Promotion Terms at any time. If we are going to change or cancel the Promotion before the Promotion Period ends, we’ll give you notice through the Revolut app and/or by email. Any changes to the Promotion Terms do not affect your rights if you have already participated in the Promotion unless we are no longer able to provide Eligible Participants with the Offer.
4. If you close your Revolut Personal account or we suspend or restrict your account before you were due to receive the Offer Communication, you will not receive it.
5. Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Offer as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
6. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may, in our sole discretion, take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
8. Revolut has no involvement in or control over the organisation or running of the Sziget Festival. If you have any questions or concerns about the Sziget Festival or your Revolut ticket(s), please direct your questions to the Partner directly as indicated on this page. Revolut will also not be responsible if there are any issues with your ticket(s) that prevent you from accessing the Sziget Festival or if the Partner has to cancel the Sziget Festival. Your ticket(s) is subject to the Partner’s terms and conditions which you can find here.
9. These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings. If, however, by law the local language should be used, the local language shall prevail.