Can I set price alerts for trading?
You can set up a price alert for any of the available stocks. The alert can be created by opening your Revolut app and going to the ‘Stocks’ section and then choosing one of the available stocks.
In the details of the stock, above the section with a price/graph, select the bell icon, and create an alert. To delete an alert, swipe left on the created alert under Price Alerts section of the stock details page and choose 'Delete'.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?