Accessing my Trading Statements and Reports
You can access your trading statements directly from your Stocks Home by clicking the ellipsis (three dots: ...) on the right side of the screen and choosing 'Statements' for Trading Statements and 'Reports' for Cost & Charges statements.
You can download your Trading Statements in PDF or CSV.
Cost & Charges reports are produced at the beginning of each year.
If you previously owned a trading account with Revolut, you can still request for your previous statements via in-app chat without reopening your account.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?