Will my investments continue to be covered under EU regulation after Brexit?
If you continue Trading with Revolut after 31 December 2020, it’s important to know that the investments you’ve made via the Revolut App will no longer be covered under EU regulation.
However, RTL will continue to operate as an appointed representative of its UK principal firm, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and the investments you’ve made via the Revolut App will be covered under UK regulation. As of 1 January 2021, This regulation will at least be equal to the strict requirements under EU regulation.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?