How will Brexit affect trading with Revolut?
As you know, the UK left the EU on 31 December 2020. As a result, our trading company, Revolut Trading Limited (RTL) is no longer able to passport its services across the EEA, from 1 January 2021, as an appointed representative of its UK principal firm which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This means that RTL is no longer authorised on behalf of its principal firm to advertise, promote or otherwise provide the trading service to you under EU law after that date.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?