Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
Cryptocurrency is not a regulated product in the UK. Funds received by us in relation to cryptocurrency transactions will not be safeguarded (unlike fiat currency transactions, pursuant to our obligations under the UK Electronic Money Regulations 2011). Any cryptocurrency we hold for you is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?