Setting money aside for your Scheduled Payments
Because we predict how much you need to spend from your Pocket based on the payments you add to it, you can automatically set money aside in Pockets by scheduling recurring transfers. This way, the money for your bills is automatically separated from your spending money.
For example, you could schedule a transfer into a Pocket on payday so your money for bills and rent is set aside.
You can set up the recurring transfer as you're creating the Pocket or afterwards from the ‘Pocket details’. Just tap on ‘Recurring transfer’ to turn it on and schedule it.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card