- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Paying via iDEAL
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What are Special Edition cards?
Special edition cards are card designs which will be available for limited time only. There will be an additional fee to order a special edition card and a delivery fee may also be charged.
You can have up to 6 active physical cards. Any cards you may already own will continue to work as normal.
If you can't find the special edition card you want to order:
- Make sure you’ve got the latest version of the app installed
- Try changing the ‘Material’ tab to ‘Plastic’ and then select the design you want from the ‘Colour’ tab
- If the special edition card is linked to a charity, you will need to donate the specified minimum amount for the card design to be available in the app