- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Paying via iDEAL
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Ordering a Revolut 24k Gold Plated Metal card
Our 24kt gold-plated Metal cards are available to EEA, CH, UK and US customers on all plans. 24kt gold-plated Metal card price will be clearly displayed in-app. All cards will be shipped with priority delivery for free.
How to order your 24kt gold-plated Metal card:
- Head to the ’Cards’ section in your app
- Tap 'Add card'
- Choose 'Debit card'
- Select the ’24kt gold-plated Metal’ card and complete your order
Can’t find the 24kt gold-plated Metal card?
- Make sure you’ve got the latest version of the app installed and look again
Other card info
- Our 24kt gold-plated Metal cards are made of 18g of stainless steel, plated with a layer of real gold
- 24kt gold is more malleable than other, less precious, metals, so it's possible that the surface of the card could scratch if not handled with care
- Cards are available while stocks last and on a first come, first served basis