Why was my card personalisation rejected?
Your personalisation must not contain any of the following:
- Profanity, offensive racial/prejudicial material
- Nudity or content of a sexual nature
- Political subject matter of any nature (flags, state symbols, etc)
- Copyrighted content, e.g. characters/cartoons
- Branded or trademarked products/services/logos including abbreviations, acronyms and symbols of any nature
- Depiction of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms, weapons, military equipment
- Content which may be determined to be socially unacceptable or illegal
- Solicitations, including telephone numbers or services of any nature, URLs
- Depiction of or reproduction of any currency
- Any written content which is not in the English language
If your card personalisation has been rejected, the reason for rejection will be stated in the 'Cards' tab in the app. If you feel your personalisation has been rejected incorrectly, please resubmit your design and we will review it again.