- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Paying via iDEAL
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Can I have multiple spare cards?
You can have up to 6 active physical cards and 20 active virtual cards linked to your Revolut account. A disposable virtual card doesn't count towards your allowance.
You can use all these cards daily, or freeze any extra cards in-app as you need. Just tap 'Unfreeze card' when you want to use it. You can also name spare cards in the app, so you can remember what each card is for, but this name won’t be printed on the physical card.
Please also note that the spare card should be used exclusively by the account holder. If you would like a card for someone else, they can simply create their own Revolut account if they are over 18 years old.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card