- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Paying via iDEAL
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
My contactless card payment is not working
Please review the failed transaction in the app for more accurate information about your contactless payment. In general, contactless payments can be declined for the following reasons:
- Card was not activated with chip and PIN prior to making a contactless payment
If you've never made an in-store payment with your card, you need to make a payment using chip and PIN code in order to activate the contactless feature.
- Contactless option is disabled in card's security settings
You can check if contactless is disabled for a specific card by choosing 'PIN & Security' option for the relevant card.
- Contactless limit is exceeded
You can reset it by either going to 'PIN & Security' option under the relevant card -> Reset contactless limit, or make a chip & PIN transaction with your card. After that, you'll be able to continue using contactless until the next reset is needed.
- Terminal does not support Contactless payments
Please double-check that the terminal you are paying at supports contactless; payments can also get declined due to connection issue.
If your physical card has been damaged or has worn out, you can order a replacement card. The estimated delivery date will be provided at checkout.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card