How can I provide my clients with invoices?
With an active Merchant account you can now send an invoice to your customer to explain what money they owe you for services or products you provided them with. An invoice is an official way of keeping record of how much money the customer needs to pay you, and it’s an easy way for the customer to know how much to pay you back.
You can issue invoices in English only but in any of the following 28 currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD and ZAR.
To send an invoice to one of your clients:
- Click on the 'Invoices' tab on the main menu in your Revolut Business account, or navigate to the 'Hub' tab and click on the 'Invoices' app
- Click “New Invoice” button on the top of the screen
- Add or select the client that you want to send the invoice to
- Choose the relevant currency, add the item(s) the billing relates to and click 'continue'
- Review your invoice; some details (eg. VAT number) can only be edited in Invoice Settings
- If everything checks out, send the invoice by clicking 'send' and you’re done!
You can also edit Unpaid invoices - this includes those that are overdue, sent or incomplete. However, once you open "New invoice" screen, the invoice number is registered permanently. These run sequentially in the order they're created. For incomplete invoices, a draft is created, but if the invoice draft is deleted, that invoice number is terminated irreversibly.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?