Can I transfer money from my PayPal account to my Revolut Business card?
Yes, although currently, this PayPal feature is only available for PayPal accounts in the EU.
To add your Revolut Business card:
- Login to your PayPal account
- Head to the Cards section
- Click on Link a New Card
- Fill in your card details
Paypal will send a confirmation code via a small deduction on your card.
- The address on the card must be same as the address entered on PayPal
- The card must have stored value (in order for PayPal to make a small deduction for authorisation)
- The card must be activated for online purchases
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?