How safe is my private information?
Our policies and procedures are designed to protect both your confidentiality and the security of your information, including your non-public personal information. We store and process your personal information using third-party servers located in secure data centres, protected by firewalls and have restricted access in compliance with applicable regulations.
Sometimes when we send personal data to some of our advertising partners for our own marketing purposes we will send this data in 'hashed' form to offer more protection to you. Hashing data is the process of turning personal information such as names and email addresses into numbers as a way of anonymising and protecting personal data.
Information will be hashed locally on a browser and then sent to the social media or advertising platform in its hashed form. If you do not want Revolut Business to send your hashed data to our advertising partners then please opt out in the Privacy section in your Settings page.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the Xero integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?