Joint Account Fees
This version of our terms will apply from 22 August 2023.
If you would like to see the previous version of these terms, please click here.
Joint Account Card
Each Joint Account holder can order a standard card for your Joint Account.
First Joint Account Card for each Joint Account Holder
- Free (but a delivery fee applies).
Replacement Joint Account Cards
- €6 per replacement (a delivery fee applies).
Delivery Charge for Joint Account Card
- We’ll show you what fee applies for delivery before you order your card in the Revolut app. The delivery charge may vary depending on where you are sending the card.
Other fees and limits
When you use your Joint Account, the fees and limits for your individual retail account apply to any services where a specific fee or limit is not stated on this page. For example:
- You will pay the same fees on your Joint Account and individual retail account for any payment, transaction, or conversion you make.
- Any conversion you make on your Joint Account will also count towards any fair usage or other limits you have on your individual retail account.
- Any fee ATM allowances you make on your Joint Account will also count towards the allowance you have on your individual retail account.
These fees and limits are specific to each individual Joint Account holder and are determined by their subscription plan they have chosen. This means each Joint Account holder may have different fees and limits. For example, if you have a Metal plan and your partner has a Standard plan, you will have different fees and limits to your partner.
Although the fees and limits for your individual retail account apply to your Joint Account, any benefits of your retail account do not. Except Metal cashback, Metal users can benefit from cashback on their eligible transactions. The cashback will be credited to their Cashback Metal pocket. To receive cashback, you need to be a Metal user and to make an eligible transaction with your Joint card or Personal card. You cannot receive cashback for a transaction made by the other account holder from the Joint Account, even if they have a Metal Subscription.
Regarding the rest of benefits, for example, any insurance cover, or other benefits you receive on your retail account activity do not apply to your Joint Account activity.
To view this in the regulator's standardised format please click here. It also applies to your Joint Account.
A glossary of the terms used in this document is available free of charge.