We're here to help. Contact us
The fastest way to get answers to your questions is through our help center. You can find our FAQs there. For anything else, contact us via our in-app chat. We’re happy to help!
Live in-app chat support
If you need to talk to an agent, the best way to contact us is via our in-app chat. Tap on your Profile (circle on the upper left corner) → Help → Get more help and contact us
I lost access to my account/card
If you lost access to your account and need emergency protection, follow these steps: 1. When logging in, tap 'Lost access to my phone number' 2. Tap on 'Forgot passcode?' and we'll help you regain access to the account through our chat. If you still can't access your account and chat, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to block your card, you can call an automated phone line +442033228352 (fees may apply). This number can't connect you to a human agent nor make outgoing calls.
I lost access to my phone number or Revolut app
- Through Revolut mobile app's login screens. Enter phone number → select forgotten passcode → enter email → follow the rest of the flow to upload selfie/ID and automatically retrieve login information or enter anonymous chat.
- Through Revolut mobile app login screens. Select forgotten phone number → select don't remember old number → enter email → enter passcode → follow the rest of the flow to upload selfie/ID upload and automatically retrieve login information or enter anonymous chat.
- Through Revolut mobile app login screen. Enter a phone number → select forgotten passcode → take selfie → upload an ID, if selfie and ID are recognised you will be prompted to change your information in the app otherwise you will access anonymous chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can use your Revolut account to receive transfers from other bank accounts. You can find your available ‘local’ and ‘SWIFT’ (cross-border) account details for each supported currency in the 'account details' section of your Revolut app.
- Just like a regular account, your Revolut account balance will be updated once a transfer has reached your account. If the transfer is still within the transfer timeframes, while it is not possible for Revolut to speed it up, it will most likely reach you soon. The time it takes for the transfer to land in your account depends mostly on its origin.
- The Revolut personal loan and credit card products are in development and unfortunately we are not able to offer them to all customers just yet. But rest assured we are working hard to make both products more widely available.
- To view your PIN: Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app > Find the relevant card and tap 'PIN & Security' > Select 'View PIN'.
- In order to get the reward, the person you invited should have completed all the required steps before the campaign deadline. To get your reward, they should have: Signed up, Verified their identity, Added money, Ordered a physical Revolut card and made three genuine purchases with their virtual or physical card. You can track their status through Profile > Invite Friends > selecting the invitee under "Invites" section.
- The countries you can change your address to depend on the Revolut entity your account is registered with. You can only change the address to countries that belong to the same entity as the one your account is registered with.
- At Revolut, you can choose between several methods to add money to your account: bank transfer, card, Apple and Google Pay, money from other Revolut users, linked accounts, direct deposits and early salary.
- To transfer any of over 30 supported fiat currencies to a bank account, on the main 'Accounts' screen tap 'Transfer' (button with two arrows at the bottom of the screen) → ‘+ New’ → ‘Add a bank recipient’. You’ll be asked to add the bank transfer details for either an Individual, or a Business if you’re paying a company.
There's a suspicious activity with my account
A penny for your thoughts?
We're all ears! If you've got any feedback you'd like to share with us, please email us at email@example.com. Your opinion is very important to us, and we read every response.
I have a media / partnership question
Please visit our News and Media Page