Funding my investment account
Your Investment Account is in USD. You can fund your Investment Account directly from your USD e-money account, in the Accounts tab of your Revolut App, or from any of your e-money accounts in other currencies where we'll apply the real FX rate. Read more about real FX rates here.
When exchanging currencies with Revolut, fees may apply. Please check our fees page for your country and plan.
If any fees were charged on your exchange, you can see it by tapping on the transaction in your transactions list.
There is no account funding minimum.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?