Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
All transfers and payments are conducted out of your Revolut Payments UAB e-money account. To fund these transactions, there will be a transaction between Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB. This looks like money leaving your demand deposit account and crediting your e-money account. There will be a “money-out transaction” on your Revolut Bank UAB statement and a “money-in transaction” on your Revolut Payments UAB statement.
We aim to keep as much balance as possible in your demand deposit account, so there will be transfers into your Revolut account that generate another set of transactions to transfer over to the demand deposit account.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?