- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I didn’t receive the correct amount of cash
Sometimes ATMs can have problems dispensing the correct amount of cash, but still end up charging your card.
If the incorrect charge is pending in the Revolut app, then it will be reverted automatically after 8 days, and you don't need to do anything.
If it shows as completed and you would like to submit a chargeback form, please go to your transactions' history, select your ATM transaction you would like to dispute → click on Report an issue→ click on 'I didn't receive the correct amount of cash' or 'I was charged in a different currency than the one I withdraw', depending on your case and submit the form.
You can also chat to us and wait a few moments for one of our agents to help you.
Please bear in mind that the chargeback process is a last resort to recover your money, and it can take some time for Visa or Mastercard to issue their ruling (find out more about the process here).
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card