- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I cancel a recurring or scheduled payment?
Blocking subscription in the app
You can block a recurring payment directly in the app. Simply open the details for a specific payment by tapping on it in the 'Scheduled' tab of the 'Payments' screen, and select 'Cancel'. You can unblock it anytime.
Can't block a subscription from the app?
If you're experiencing issues with blocking a scheduled payment from the app, please chat to us, so that our team can do that for you. We'll try to block it as soon as possible, you should receive an automatic message within a couple of working days with a confirmation.
If you changed your mind, please let us know in the in-app chat.
To change the scheduled payment amount or terms, please contact the merchant directly.
If you do not recognise a card payment, please check 'I don't recognise a card payment' topic.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card