- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
When your transfer is pending, it simply means that it's being reviewed and processed by one of our payment processors, which can take up to two days. In order to check the exact status of your transfer, you need to open your transfer details in the 'Transactions' section of the app. If your transfer is still being verified after 1 business day, then please chat to us. Once you see that your transfer has been sent to the recipient's bank, this means that your transfer is on its way to your beneficiary.
Timeframes for specific transfers:
- SEPA transfers can take up to 2 working days
- SWIFT transfers usually take up to 5 working days
- Transfers to cards can take up to 30 minutes
For more information about transfer timeframes, visit How fast is my outbound transfer to a bank account or card? article.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account or card
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Will I be charged for transferring money to card?