- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
Please select the country in which your Revolut user agreement was signed prior to using our FAQs, terms may differ depending on your region.
Revolut transfer fees are charged in accordance with your plan (transfer allowance and FX limit).
Local transfers are free. For international transfers, there are no transfer fees for transferring money to other Revolut users or non-Revolut accounts in the SEPA region in EUR.
For payments outside the SEPA region, customers receive fee-free payments within their plan's allowance:
- Standard and Plus customers do not have a fee-free international payment allowance
- Premium customers get 1 fee-free international payment per month
- Metal customers get 3 fee-free international payments per month
Outside these allowances, a small fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. These fees are calculated in real time and vary based on what currency you are sending and where you are sending it to.
For payments outside the SEPA region, a fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. These fees are calculated in real-time and vary based on what currency you're sending and where you're sending it to.
Before July 8, 2022: Premium and Metal customers receive a free allowance of one or three international transfers, respectively.
After July 8, 2022: For Premium plan customers, a discount of 20% will apply to every international transfer. Metal plan customers will benefit from a 40% discount.
We’ll always show you any fees that apply at the time of transaction in the app (see our Fees page).
Exchange fees may apply
You can send up to €1,000 each month without exchange fees. You’ll see a 0.5% fee applied if exceeding this threshold, but you can upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal to transfer unlimited funds globally, with no foreign exchange fees. Exchange fees for exchanging uncommon currencies or exchanging outside of market hours may apply.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Will I be charged for transferring money to card?
- I want to cancel my transfer to a card