What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
The maximum trip duration depends on your plan:
- Standard: 40 days
- Premium: 90 days
- Metal: 90 days
Any trip which goes beyond this will not be covered, including any part of it which was less than the applicable maximum trip duration days, and you can't use this insurance in conjunction with another insurance policy to cover you for a longer trip.
If you're planning on taking a longer trip, you'll need to buy insurance specifically for this.
A trip means a holiday or journey which starts when you leave your country of residence and ends when you return. A trip does not include travel to and from your normal place of work.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?