How do I make a travel insurance claim?
For pay per day and standard annual policies:
Claims should be made as soon as possible after the incident, and can be made by phone. All emergency medical claims are handled by our emergency assistance provider who operate a 24/7 service for medical emergencies at +44 1733 224956.
For non-emergency medical claims, please call +44 1733 224958 during 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday (UK time).
The below applies for Revolut Premium and Revolut Metal customers only:
All claims, both emergency and non-emergency, can be made by phone, to the local phone number that can be found via the 'Get Help' link in the Travel Insurance section of the Revolut app.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?