Am I covered for Covid-19?
For standard annual policies or metal and premium customers who signed up before 25th January:
Please see our blog for full details and review the answers.
For Metal or Premium users who signed up on or after 25th January:
You are covered if you have to cancel, cut short your trip, or you are delayed due to any of the following:
- You or a travel companion are diagnosed with COVID-19;
- A family member not travelling with you is diagnosed with COVID-19;
- You or a travel companion have to quarantine before or during your trip.
You're also covered in the event that you catch COVID-19 whilst on your trip and require emergency medical treatment, emergency transportation or repatriation whilst you are abroad. You'll also be covered if you miss your flight and require additional accommodation.
You won't be covered if you have travelled against government advice.
You will also not be covered if you haven’t complied with any COVID-19 rules or requirements at home or your destination.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?