What does Revolut Device Insurance cover?
Revolut Device Insurance provides worldwide protection for everyday accidents: drops, breakages, cracked screens, liquid damage, and out-of-warranty breakdowns.
Please note: we don't offer insurance against loss or theft at this time.
From November 2021, device insurance is no longer available for purchase in-app. Any active policies will run as usual until the policy end date.
This update has no impact on claims - you can still claim damage as long as it happened within the policy period, but it's not possible to make a claim against a device policy that is no longer active.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Terms & Conditions and other details of my travel insurance policy
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?