How do I make a Device Insurance claim?
You can make a claim either online or via phone directly with Simplesurance. You can find the contact details in the Revolut app or the confirmation email you receive as soon as you activate your insurance. Go to the 'Hub' tab and select 'Insurance'. There, choose your device insurance, and press 'Get help'.
From November 2021, device insurance is no longer available for purchase in-app. Any active policies will run as usual until the policy end date.
This update has no impact on claims - you can still claim damage as long as it happened within the policy period, but it's not possible to make a claim against a device policy that is no longer active.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?