Which types of events are covered by the ticket cancellation protection insurance?
Broadly speaking, all events which occur at a venue in Europe where tickets are sold in advance are covered by the Ticket Cancellation Protection. Events include but are not limited to cultural, sports or leisure events, a show or an amusement park.
Only tickets purchased from a retailer in the country where your Revolut account is registered or Europe are covered by the Ticket Cancellation Protection insurance.
This is just an overview of the insurance policy conditions. Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Terms & Conditions and other details of my travel insurance policy
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?