What does purchase protection insurance get me?
The Purchase Protection offers theft and accident insurance coverage on items that have been purchased with your Revolut account and
- that were purchased for personal use
- that were brand new at the time of purchase
- have had no previous owners
- were not purchased privately
- were purchased during the last 365 days and after the group policy started
Eligible items purchased worldwide are covered only if the eligible item meets any CE safety and environmental certification requirements that would apply if it had been purchased in the UK or EU.
The Purchase Protection is only available to Plus, Premium and Metal in the EEA (European Economic Area).
This is just an overview of the insurance policy conditions. Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?