How much will I receive from a successful ticket cancellation protection insurance claim?
If you are unable to attend an event because of a sudden and unexpected circumstance, and you were unaware of the circumstance at the time of purchasing the ticket, you will be reimbursed the face value of the ticket(s) up to a maximum €1,000 for any one occurrence, whichever amount is lower. The maximum amount you can receive in a 12-month period is €1,000.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for circumstances qualifying for Ticket Cancellation Protection. You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
The final amount paid out is determined by the insurer and is ultimately dependent on their review of the claim. The amounts mentioned above are the maximum amounts you may be entitled to for a claim and over a 12-month period, respectively.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Terms & Conditions and other details of my travel insurance policy
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?