Account Executive (Enterprise)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 7,500+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed 🚀
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven individual with an energy, passion and initiative for Fintech and the new age of Finance. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and growing our current client base across companies with an annual turnover of £100m+ ⭐️
Sounds exciting? Keep reading ⬇️⬇️
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical
- Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition
- Working with Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them
- Becoming a product expert on Revolut Business, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies
- Proactively seeking out new logos by stakeholder mapping, prospecting, qualifying and closing a sales pipeline (100% net new logos)
- Strategically positioning Revolut Business value proposition to CFOs, Heads of Treasury & Heads of Finance
- Proactively building and nurturing strong relationships across your BoB with Annual Turnovers of £100+
- Nurturing and engaging your buyer personas and multithread effectively to align stakeholders to Revolut Business Solutions
- Aligning yourself with product teams and collaborating with stakeholders to drive new business opportunities and encourage adoption of new channels
- Aligning with your manager on rep performance, individual coaching and KPI and revenue attainment
- Becoming a thought Leader in FinTech
- Leading and championing our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in sales or business development within the B2B Financial Services
- Proven track record of selling software / SaaS / web services into large Enterprise accounts
- To have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Sandler or MEDDICC sales experience
- Strong presentation and listening skills: comfortable presenting and negotiating with senior executives (C-level)
- The ability to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation
- Ability to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events if local policies and guidelines permit
- Ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Strong ability to build external champions across a range of industries
- To be agile and ready for lots of exciting changes
Nice to have
- Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver and deal closer attitude with a positive, creative and innovative mindset
- Experience from reputable start-up
- Strong cross-functional project management skills; comfortable in a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers at many levels both internally and externally
- Curiosity and a quick learner approach who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.