How do I avoid account fraud?
Please don’t provide your login credentials or mobile app passcode to anyone, at any time. If you suspect your account has been compromised, or notice any kind of strange behaviour within your account or any unrecognised transfers, change your password and contact the Business Support team right away.
Please be aware that we rarely communicate with our users through SMS. Typically, if we need to discuss your account with you, we will contact you via email or support chat. If you receive any messages that seem suspicious, please do not send them any information or follow any links. Instead, please contact our Revolut Business Support team.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- How do I add a new Revolut account to my Xero integration?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?