All of my team are on Slack, how do I make sure only the right people can see transactions?
Our Slack integration supports private channels.
- Head to Slack
- Invite the Revolut bot to your private channel
- Create a new Slack notification rule in Revolut to send notifications to your private channel only.
This means that only the people in that specific channel will be able to see the transaction notifications.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?