How does the QuickBooks integration work?
It’s really straightforward. Once set up, all your Revolut Business account balances and transactions will be automatically imported to QuickBooks for you, every few hours.
This integration is built using Open Banking, ensuring data security and control. To set up the integration:
- Go to your QuickBooks account
- Find the Banking tab
- Click on the ‘Add account’ button in the top-right corner.
- Type ‘Revolut’,
- Follow the steps on-screen.
Important: If you have accounts in multiple currency, you need to enable multi-currency accounts in QuickBooks in order to import accounts properly. Learn how here.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?