How is my selfie data stored/secured?
Your selfie data is encrypted and stored securely by Revolut. Your selfie data is used for account security and identity verification purposes.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Verifying my deposit card
- Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
- I have a problem with Apple or Google Pay top-up
- How do I manage auto deposits?