What is the scheduled payments feature?
The Scheduled payments feature allows you to manage all of your subscriptions or recurring payments in one place. You can add merchants to your Subscriptions list by going to the 'Scheduled' tab of the 'Payments' section. Simply tap 'Add new' to add a scheduled payment or choose the payments from the list. This way, you can view details for every subscription, which include the amount, frequency, payment dates, history of transactions etc.
If a payment can't be added to your list of scheduled payments, please reach out to us on the in-app chat.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card