How does the Slack integration work?
Our Slack integration allows you to stay on top of your business finances and get instant updates directly in the messaging app, that you and your team use everyday. It works by setting up notification rules, that you can create and edit as you please. So, you can get notified about specific types of transactions on some or all accounts in the Slack channel of your choice.
To set up the Slack integration:
- Visit Hub
- Open Integrations tab
- Find and select Slack app
- Click 'Get' and follow steps shown on the screen.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?