Who can manage integrations?
Revolut Business has a powerful roles and permissions system. Business account admins can decide which team members can view and manage integrations:
- Go to Home and open Team tab
- Select the team member
- Click Role
- Enable 'Integrations Manage Permission'
Additionally, for certain integrations where transaction data is shared, team members will also need the Accounts permission. Read more about setting up team permissions.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?