Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
Merchant Accounts enable Revolut Business users to accept debit and credit card payments online. Any Revolut Business customer registered in an eligible country can apply for a Merchant Account. Every application is treated individually and once you have applied for a Merchant account, it will take some time before you receive an outcome from us.
Countries eligible for Merchant Account: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
We are working on expanding our services further and more countries should have Merchant feature available soon.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?