What is the difference between payment request link and invoice?
Both payment links and invoices allow you to accept card payments from your customers. The main difference is the format in which your customer receives them.
The payment link is a simple URL that you can share with your customers and only contains info on the amount and description.
An invoice is potentially much more comprehensive and can contain information about payment items and tax, while also containing a payment link.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?