How do I fight a chargeback on my Merchant account?
This will depend on the reason for the chargeback. As a general rule, you will need to prove that you provided the expected service or sent the goods to the customer. Make sure you keep all the communications you had with your customers as well as all proof of shipping.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?