How can I download a Statement of Balances?
A Statement of Balances is a document that shows the available funds in your account on a desired date. You can download your Statement of Balances in PDF format:
- Go to Settings (click on your name at the top left of the screen)
- Open Statements page
- Choose Statement of balances
- Select date
- Click Get statement.
The document is downloaded in the language your app is currently set to. To change the language, go to Settings page → scroll down to Location → select language.
Having trouble? Raise a support request here and we will check it for you.
Note: you need permissions to add, remove and manage accounts to download statements. Ask your account owner or admin to grant you access.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?