You can share your business statements with your auditor straight from your account:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Open ‘Statements’
- Select ‘Audit confirmation’
- Click ‘Share statement’
- Enter your auditor’s email
- Choose a password to protect your file – we highly recommend doing this
- Click ‘Share’ – your auditor will then get a ZIP file with a password-protected PDF (remember to share the password with them too)
The audit will then be considered official. We’ll send the documents to your auditor directly from our email, so you don’t need to stamp or sign them, nor do we.
A note for auditors:
When asking for an audit, please get in touch with the company itself – no need to contact us for that. Thanks!
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?