You can give your colleagues access to your business account with individual customised permissions. This will define what they can see and do within your account.
To set different user permissions or roles:
- Go to your Home menu
- Open Team tab
- Choose the team member you'd like to edit
- Select Role on the side menu
- Change as needed
For example, you can provide read only access for admins and accountants, or enable your colleagues to view their card spending. Only account owners and team members with permissions to add, manage or remove team members can invite new team members and define their permissions.
If you wish to change the owner of the account, see here.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?