How do I close my account?
If you need to terminate your account, you can follow steps on website or mobile app:
- Go to Settings (from profile at the top left corner)
- Scroll to the bottom and click Close account
- Choose a motive for account termination
If you are not able to close the account yourself, feel free to get in touch with our Revolut Business support team
- Clear the account of all its funds first
- Check that there are no pending transactions
- If you reach out to our team, you'll need to be able to refer to the document that you provided us for identity verification while in the onboarding process
- You must pay 49GBP (or equivalent currency) for any free metal card issued within the last 3 months (see here).
Only the account owner or users with admin permissions have the right to ask for account closure.
Note: in certain specific situations we may not be able to close your account straight away.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?