What is an active Expense user?
By default, all team members have access to the Expenses app. A user only becomes active when they first start using Expenses. Any of these actions count as usage:
- Submitting an expense
- Approving an expense
Once a member is active, they stay active.
Admin can activate/deactivate a member's access to Expenses by going to Teams to manage member's permissions.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?