How do I set up Expenses?
There is no setup required!
When you make outbound transactions, they will automatically appear in the Expenses section (this includes all outbound transactions such as card payments, bank transfers, and direct debits).
We have pre-configured Expenses with commonly used categories & tax rates so you don’t have to worry about the nitty-gritty details. If you’d like to customize them, such as creating labels for your expenses, simply go to the Settings tab in Expenses.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?