How can I disable Expenses tracking?
To enable/disable Expenses:
- Go to the Expenses tab
- Click the button at the top right corner and select Settings
- Disable expense tracking
By disabling Expenses, you and your team members will not be able to attach receipts, or track any business expenses.
Alternatively, if you don't want to track expenses on a specific card, you can:
- Go to Expenses Settings
- Click on Tracked cards
- Toggle the switch to enable/disable expense tracking for the card
If expense tracking is disabled for a card, this means that payments from this card will not be visible in Expenses and will not require any expense information from the team member.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?